Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stuff

- I'm large.  I wouldn't say extra-large, but who are we kidding here, I'm large.

- I have a new addiction, butterflies.  No, I am not catching or studying the creatures.  I am wearing them.  I just started making this homemade clippy dealy things with a feather butterfly on them.  I shall wear a butterfly practically every day this Summer.  Simply because.

- Greenberg was a good flick.

- I got my blood taken for the first time ever today.  I'm still alive, thus far.  I might kick-it later though.  Not sure yet.

- Mango gum is nasty.  I keep chewing it, but it doesn't make me like it more - it just pisses me off and reminds me that I forgot to put the mint gum back into my purse.

- Road trip to Cali soon.  Holla!

- In approximately 30 minutes my largest dream of today will come true...NAPTIME!  I have a meeting at 7 and it's a half hour from home.  But my body is fighting a SUPER crappy cold and makes me want to SLEEP!!!

I wonder if my arm will be bruised tomorrow...

3 comments:

Avo said...

As bland and useless as it may sound, I hope you feel better soon and that you have a fun roadtrip. Cheers.

Sarah said...

I like mango gum! You should give it to me!

Miss Taken said...

Thanks, Alesa! I'm pretty much back to 100% now and counting down my days till the roadtrip! Almost a week!!! WOO!!