After having a pretty rough start to this week, I was entirely too happy to find out that I'd received the "Beautiful Blogger Award" from a fellow writer; the Literary_Lily_Cate !
I feel like I should not only thank her but thank all the Little People as well. Sadly, I don't remember their names, but I *do* know that they live in the heating ducts of our houses. I suppose I could thank Thumbelina, the Smurfs, and those little Lego people...
It appears that it is now my turn to dish out 7 facts about myself and award 7 new peeps the same honor of which was bestowed upon me! Here goes!
1. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Cigars, yes. Cigarettes, no.
2. I have never owned a "new" car. I probably never will either, and I'm fine with that.
3. The amount of times I was almost kidnapped, was pursued by men (with intent of marriage), was a bridesmaid in weddings, and spoke at funerals are all just about even in number. I think the last wedding I was in, however, bumped "Bridesmaid" up to the Number 1 spot though, at a total of four weddings.
4. I always dreamed of having 8 children.
5. I've driven a train. Yes, you read that right, I drove it.
6. I have never been in love. Incredibly sad, yes, but absolutely true.
7. I met Chris Farley on my 17th birthday while in Chicago, IL. It was one of the best days of my life.
And now it's time to pass on the award and to let you guys check out some new blogs!
Congrats goes out to: