Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Leggs

Remember that great American nylon campaign for Leggs? 
♪♫♪ She's got Leggs, she knows how to use them...sheer energy Leggs! ♪♫♪

That song is stuck in my head after my photo session today.

Still plodding away at what I call the three-six-five project.  It's actually been one of the only things keeping me sane lately.  Not sure why that is, but it has become an oasis of sorts for me.  I like it.  Plus, those shoes rock.  I'm such a shoe-aholic.  I wish I had money, I'd have a million more shoes.  And a car. 

I love this shot of my legs.  They're nice.  I wish my whole body was as awesome as this photo!  hahaha!

"I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem!"  -TommyBoy

Coupon.  I have a coupon for 2 free steaks.  I printed out 4 of them.  Watch me get 8 free steaks.  Now all I need is a grill.

Oh my gosh!  I just realized that I really really miss my Foreman Grill.  Where is it?

My Mom got me that grill.

0 comments: