Friday, June 18, 2010

Fail

It's Friday and...

- I haven't blogged this week

- I forgot to take the garbage out this morning

- I painted my nails last night and now I hate the color that I chose.  Isn't it funny how once something like that bothers you, it..REALLY bothers you?  I type all day long.  All I will notice is that my nails are more "peachy" than they are "pink".  Annoying.

- I didn't have time to shave this morning, therefore the shorts I laid out are going to remain there as I sweat it out in jeans.

*sigh*

In other news, I am inspired to have my own photo shoot tomorrow morning.  Can't find anyone to come out and play with me at sunrise, though.  Darn.

3 comments:

Avo said...

-There is no obligation to blog, so blog if you feel like it! : j

-I'm not sure the roogs will forgive you for skipping the daily garbage offering

-I'm sure you'll nail the color you want next time!

-Blah, jeans in hot weather!

Photoshoot=> photo safari? We do these regularly. On themes, or using a treasure hunt list system.
I would have loved to go shoot things at dawn with you.

Miss Taken said...

That would have been AWESOME! Also, your responses made me laugh!

The morning shoot had to be postphoned due to some pretty violent, yet amazing, storms that came through town late that night/early that morning.

I'm still in planning mode

Dr. Mohamed said...

Are you friends with Mersault of "The Stranger?" You'd like him. Hope the days get better :)