Friday, June 22, 2012

Things 22, 23, 24 and 25

I am so behind!!!!


Road trip to "small town" USA

A group of friends and I drove to Waterford, WI, where we met and spent the day with Hippie Tom from American Pickers.  We spent the afternoon "picking" for treasures on Tom's huge property.  I left with a thrown pottery vase, a horseshoe, and paper mache cat head.  Oh yeah, baby!

Make 3 new friends.

That's just weird to write about, and I'm not going to identify them in a blog, but I have made three new lovely friends in life already this year.  And for that I am grateful.

Create an artistic journal

For a few weeks now I have maintained a "sketch a day" journal.  It's been difficult, annoying, fun, and rewarding.  It's incredible how much even just a scribbled doodle, when looked back on, can remind me of everything that I was thinking, feeling, and going through that day!

Get a pedicure with a friend.

My sissy and I got our toes done together last weekend!  I didn't even realize it was a "thing" till today!  Yay!


Sorry for the shortness, but it's either this or stay behind in my blogging!  This is all you get for now.

I miss you guys though!!!

Love, h