Thursday, August 11, 2011

Still Not Dead

Back to the blog and life still goes on...

What do I mean by that?  Well, for starters, I woke up yesterday morning to a flat tire and the inevitable fact that I was going to be late to work.  Grrreat.  That's awesome.  So, I get ready, go outside and investigate my once inflated rubber wheel.  Sliced.  My tire was slashed.  Are you joking me right now?

Why am I not on TV? 

Why isn't my life a reality show? 

Like I always say; 'Someone is missing out on making a LOT of money off of my life.'  I know I am!  Missing out on making money, that is! 

So, little old me - broke as all get out - gets her tire slashed.  Glad I have less than NO money to get that fixed. 

In the end, facebook and my sister saved me, and friends and family jumped it to rescue.  Today I have a new (used) tire and am back in action.  Now, if only some rich person felt the urge to give me a large lump sum of cash... that would be fabulous.

1 comments:

Avo said...

Talk about a lousy way to start a day...
On the bright side, and you've had it happen before, you have people who will step up to the plate for you.
That's something to treasure above any hideous reality TV show. : j