Monday, February 9, 2009

What the fire?

Sited Source: MSN Homepage 02/09/09

Fire Forces Evacuation at Billy Ray Cyrus Concert
Feb. 7, 2009, 10:40 AM ESTEntertainment Tonight
ET confirms that a Billy Ray Cyrus concert being filmed for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" ended prematurely when a fire erupted nearby.
A rep for ABC tells us a chimney fire broke out during the shoot, but there were no injuries and all the spectators were safely evacuated.
The rep says the "Extreme Makeover" cast and crew's thoughts are with Jim and Gail Hasty, who hosted the event at their Boulder Creek Ranch property in Hesperia, Calif., and lost their lodge in the fire.

My Response:

Hey, Extreme Home Makeover, I'm pretty sure you have the money and the resources to fix this guy's lodge that burned in the fire. What the heck? I mean, Jim and Gail Hasty let you host some Billy Ray Country extravaganza and the biggest news to come out of it is that the poor family lost their lodge? Are you kidding me??

3 comments:

BeeKay said...

NO KIDDING! Their thoughts are with them? How about their work force and tools and designers being with them too?

Miss Taken said...

Right? I was scanning the article to see SOMETHING along those lines - but I got nothing!

Asteff said...

I've always known that Ty Pennington is evil. Pure evil.